Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tell Me What You Think

Alright, so I'm working on improving my blog and changing things up. Now that I've started writing again my head races at night, ideas run through my head and I'm excited.

So I'm working on having my blog re-designed but first I need to re-name the blog. And I thought you, as a reader, could help me with this task.

Here are some of the names I've been tossing about:

Mom's Amateur Hour
Not In This House
Monkeying Around Motherhood
Patience Under Fire
Mommy Misfires
Mommy Mischief
Mommy's Jungle
Not Your Mother's Mom
Practicing Motherhood

Please take a minute to tell me which name you like best. In the future I'll also be sharing some of my research/knowledge on household and baby products. I've had numerous people ask me where I bought something, why I bought it or has it worked for us so I'll try and begin to share my opinions with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment